Samantha:
Future Benevolent Dictator of Earth.......................
by SafeTinspector, her father

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sam and Odo the Tolerant


My cat, Odo, is quite tolerant. I came upon the above tableau this morning when I approached Sam to notify her that breakfast was ready (she was watching "Higglety-Town Heroes" at the time).
I got the camera, took that shot, and then told her to smile. She grabbed Odo's cheeks to force him to comply with my instructions and the result is to the left.

3 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute, I laughed. Great cat! The cat I grew up with would have attached itself to my head had I done that!

I don't like cats much these days :)

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger SafeTinspector said...

cheri: Odo has the patience of Job. Quite a strikingly friendly cat, and at ten years old he's still going strong.

cherish: Sam is a kill-it-with-kindness kinda kid. Odo, however, will allow you to do just about anything you want to him as long as he isn't in physical pain.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!! My oldest Cat, Macy, would probably let us do that too. When we check his teeth, he'll just sit in our arms until we're done! Lucy, however, is the one we affectionately call "our little weed-eater". She'll flail around until we let her go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home