Samantha:
Future Benevolent Dictator of Earth.......................
by SafeTinspector, her father

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

"Duck Park" on Sep 18

When your daughter is four, you sometimes resort to verbal shorthand in order to get things across. We have a number of fun parks to play in around our neighborhood, and I like to give Sam her choice of destination when we depart for purposes of merriment.
"Duck Park" is our name for the Shelby Township Municipal park and garden. It is so named because it has a large duck pond surrounded by some woods, as well as a fine compliment of playground equipment.
The picture of me was taken by her with my camera. Nice!
The picture of my burnt hand was done by me because I thought it might drive away the voices emanating from the wound that keep telling me to take up croquette.
Click on the pictures to enlarge.

Finger in mouth because her hand got wet. We were there early, and much dew coated the playground.










4 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

So, how did you burn your hand?

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger sarah said...

did sam bite you?!?!

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger SafeTinspector said...

Nope! I burnt myself on a waffle iron!

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger SafeTinspector said...

sue lou:With a waffle iron!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home