Samantha:
Future Benevolent Dictator of Earth.......................
by SafeTinspector, her father

Monday, October 10, 2005

Aunt Vicky and the August Visit

These were taken in August, when aunt Vicky and her boyfriend Burt came to visit with Sam and we all went to the part in the Triple-B.

They are so sweet I need to brush my teeth. They are so cute I might just pass out.
Click on them to make 'em larger. These are all 1024X768, so all you future followers of her Benevolent Excellency can show your loyalty by choosing one as your wall-paper.








7 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger Lori said...

That was excellent photo's.....Little ones are so cute at this age!!!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger SafeTinspector said...

Lori: Sam will be cute at all ages!
Scruuw:True, true...

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vicky is gorgeous too.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger SafeTinspector said...

anonymous:Yes, but I'll track you down and make you eat your own entrails if you so much as touch her.
Just kidding!

....really! I eat the entrails.

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Backseat guy not bad either.

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rummer has it that something special is happening between backseat guy and Vicky tomorrow night, which envolves singing, posing and other interesting, but innoscent, activities.

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think you meant park, and I made them into backgrounds. One is on my PC and the other is the background on Tom's PC. Yeah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home